ChildServ’s Annual Back to School Backpack Drive
We would like to express our gratitude to the individuals, community organization, and corporate and faith partners for contributing backpacks and school supplies to our Back to School Backpack Drive, helping the children in our programs to succeed this school year and achieve their potential.
Thank you to the following donors (in alphabetical order):
- Mr. Jon Arnold and Family
- Associated Integrated Supply Chain Solutions
- Baker Memorial United Methodist Church
- Rev. Bonnie L. Beckonchrist
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Ms. Jane M. Carey
- Chestnut at the Glen|Bethany Methodist Communities
- Chicago Church of Christ
- Christ United Methodist Church Deerfield
- Mr. & Mrs. David and Kellie Clauss
- Ms. Kim Coffing
- Communities That Care Inc.
- Mr. & Mrs. Dan and Catherine Cole
- Mr. & Mrs. William E. and Sandra M. Elwess
- Fina Liga
- First United Methodist Church Arlington Heights
- First United Methodist Church La Grange
- First United Methodist Church Park Ridge
- First United Methodist Church of Princeton
- Grace United Methodist Church Lake Bluff
- Ms. Lynn P. Grossman
- The Hauskins Family
- Mr. & Mrs. Joe and Rita Kotowski
- The Langham Hotel
- Mattress Firm
- Morgan Park United Methodist Church
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, Inc.
- Mary E. Olcott
- Prince of Peace United Methodist Church, Elk Grove Village
- Ravenswood Fellowship United Methodist Church, Chicago
- Michelle A. Rapp
- Christopher Routhe
- Sasser Family Holdings, Inc.
- Melissa Scarpelli
- The Segal Group
- Mr. & Mrs. Patrick and Michelle Sloan
- Trinity United Methodist Church Wilmette
- E. H. Walton
- Warby Parker
- Wespath Benefits Investment Management of the United Methodist Church
- Mr. Brent R. Whittaker
- Mr. William H. Zamzow
Each year, we invite businesses, churches, individuals and community organizations to work with us to ensure that each of the approximately 700 school-aged children in our programs receive supplies for the new school year.
School supplies are an added expense that many of the families in our care have difficulty affording, and your generosity can help those children have the necessary tools to succeed in school!
If you or your organization are interested in contributing to our drive, please contact Zulma at (773) 867-7361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations can be dropped off at our administrative offices located at 8765 W. Higgins Rd., Suite 450, Chicago, IL 60631.