ChildServ’s group homes provide a nurturing place for youth ages 12-19 who have suffered from trauma. These 18 teens live in a safe home environment, receive quality therapy, and have the encouragement they need to complete high school and become empowered adults.
- ChildServ operates three residential homes in DuPage County.
- Residential clients experience real-life scenarios that build self-esteem, self-confidence, self-control, positive life goals and promote responsibility and good citizenship.
- ChildServ’s staff helps residents explore and pursue educational and career opportunities.
- Group home supervisors build community relationships to foster the well-rounded behavioral, educational, emotional and social development of each resident.
Our Group Homes Success
- 83% of our group home clients participated in life skill sessions during Fiscal Year 2015, and 67% were employed, actively volunteered, or participated in an organized activity at school or in the community as prescribed by their treatment plan.
- Our staff was successful in helping 81% of the transitional living clients to master the majority of measurable life skills by the end of Fiscal Year 2015.